Skip to content

When Can I Perform ‘Umrah Or Hajj On Behalf Of My Living Parents? – Dr Murtaza Bin Baksh [Urdu Clip]

May 8, 2016

Audio Courtesy: KSA_Dawah – Apply for group membership
The official website of Dr. Murtaza bin Baksh is:

Conditions to re-post : No modification of any of the audio files. Any website that posts them must link back to and the afore mentioned Google group and website. Material not for sale.

Comments are closed.